Cookie usage at the website
UAB „INTERAUTOMATIKA“ by no means sells your Personal Data to any third party. No third party can offer you goods or services via UAB „INTERAUTOMATIKA“ electronic systems. UAB „INTERAUTOMATIKA“ may transfer some of your personal data to third parties, in cases when it is necessary for executing the ordeer – e.g. accounting firm, logistics companies, and electronic payments companies:
UAB „INTERAUTOMATIKA“ follows these basic principles of personal data processing:
1. Personal data is collected for specified and legitimate purposes;
2. Personal data shall be processed accurately and fairly;
3. Personal data is processed lawfully;
4. All information about processed personal data is confidential;
Managing and protecting your personal data UAB „INTERAUTOMATIKA“ implements organizational and technical measures that ensure the protection of personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, as well as any other unlawful handling. Personal data are processed in accordance with the 2016 April 27 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Personal data is collected and processed for the following purposes:
1. Process your queries;
2. For direct marketing purposes – uses the contacts of our former customers to remind them about our services, to offer similar products.
3. Cookies are used for this purpose (if used): analyze shopping cart.
By allowing to manage your personal data, you are entitled to:
1. Require correction, destruction or suspension of the processing of your personal data when data is processed without complying with this and other laws;
2. Disagree with the processing of his personal data;
3. UAB „INTERAUTOMATIKA“, upon receipt of your application for the processing of personal data, will provide you with a response within 30 calendar days of your request. Only requests for the processing of your personal data submitted by e-mail are considered. Mailed to info@INTERAUTOMATIKA.lt;
4. UAB „INTERAUTOMATIKA“ Members / Clients have the right to request the transfer or cancellation of information related to their payment history and the information they provide. Such requests will be processed within 30 days. From e-mail receipt mail by info@INTERAUTOMATIKA.lt.
The date of the last update of this document is 2021-11-08.