Shakers are used in medical examinations, biotechnology, biochemistry, microbiology, bacteriology, virology, hematology, and physiology of coagulation. Common uses of shakers include:
- Preparation of sample during water analysis
- Mixing of suspensions or materials with different density
- Homogeneous mixing and intensive gas exchange
- Mixing precipitation in centrifugal tubes
- Reproduction of aerobic organisms
- HIV tests
- Allergen testing
The effect of shaking on the medium depends on the type of shaking, orbital diameter, and speed range. Interlab offers a wide range of mufflers from the manufacturers IKA, LAUDA, Biosan, Nuve, Pol-Eko Aparatura, and J.P. Selecta.
Are you looking for a laboratory shaker? Contact us. Interlab’s competent product group managers will consult you and help to choose the right product.